Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today's sermon is about the difference between a believer and a non-believer. We believers are recognized by Holy Spirit as disciples, while for those non-believers, Holy Spirit recognized them as  man. What's the differences between disciples and man? We are disciples of Jesus Christ, he is our Lord, our savior, whom die on the cross for us and take the sins away from us and make us righteous in front of Father, Almighty God. We are righteous, and we have missions with us, and we are protected by our Father. As a man, there's nothing a man can do, and from him there's no righteousness in front of God, no matter what the man do, give to the poor, build the church, but he is still a non-believer, because he doesn't believe in Jesus, that he is the savior, and through him there's salvation.

God is a GOOD GOD! in Joel 2:28, the Lord will pour out his spirit on us, no matter what age, no matter what gender, no matter what status, everyone of us is equal, and everyone of us will have it. How graceful is our Lord Jesus, he willingly to die for us, and call us brothers... while we don't even deserve to untie his sandals. Jesus is my Lord, my Savior, my Brother, my Family... In these 3 years, I'm without family, without relatives, He constantly reminds me to go church, constantly reminds me I'm loved, constantly reminds me that He is with me. Without Him, I will not be able to survive through these 3 years, others might think that these 3 years is fun for me, but its not. Family is what I need now, to be felt loved by family, by the love ones, by friends.

"Have faith!" I keep on reminding myself, its easy to say, but it's hard to practice. I'm still learning to have faith. Have faith in God, is one of the way to make Him happy, its like have faith in your family, in your friends, which makes them happy.Pastor Prince said, you have to believe it, so that you can feel it, then you can see it! I protect what is given to me, and I defend them again my enemy, just like eagles! God protects us from our enemies, God protects His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment