Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Missed Calls, anyone?

Today's a tiring day, wasted 5 hours waiting for the IM, and ended around 4.30pm, and dragged myself down to Vivocity to look for ear stud. I walked around Vivocity and amazingly there isn't any shop selling ear stud, then I gave up and head to cell group. While I'm waiting for cell group, I started to check my phone, then I thought of something interesting. I imagined God holding the handphone, and constantly checking the handphone for messages or any missed calls. Then the feeling that you're waiting for someone to reply your messages or call you to chat with you, that feeling is obviously not nice. Then when that someone send you a message, you read it and you felt happy, just like God read our prayers or our comments about Him, or when we talk about Him, He will read it immediately, and even though sometimes its something that saddening, but He'll still be happy, because someone He cares and loves talked to Him.

The feeling of waiting for someone's message or calls is obviously not nice, and yet you still willing to wait for him/her message or calls. This is how God actually do. He constantly waiting for us to message Him, to call Him, to talk to Him about our life, our problems, our joy, our pain, our weak, our hope and faith, and our love. This shows that how much He loves us, and He is willing to wait for us to call Him and no matter how late it is! 

I've been praying and God answered my prayers. He gives me faith and hope again everything I fall, or I lost hope. He want me to learn patience, want me to endure, want me to have faith and be confident. 

In God I Trust, In God I found Faith, Hope and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment