Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Purpose

God's plan or my plan? This is a big question, that I always...always ask myself, is it this is what God wants me to do, is this where God want me to go? God has a plan for us, everyone of us, has a plan, has a purpose in this life, to fulfill. I have been a christian for 5 years, after I baptised. But ironically I still looking for the purpose in my life.

Jeremiah 29:11, God has a plan for us, it is to bless us, to help us, to give us hope and future, not to harm us. So even now if I lost everything, I know, it is part of His plan, even though I have to suffer, I will endure, because this is His plan, I will follow His plan, to make God happy. God cares about us, everyone of us is special in His eyes, everyone of us is important to Him.

Any future plans you asked? Nah... I don't have plans for myself, because I don't need to, God already planned everything for me before I even born, why should I bother to plan for myself when the Almighty God, the king of kings, the lord of lords, the one who created this universe, planned for me, and all I have to do is, follow, because I know where I'm going after this life, back to Him, so I don't really bother about what happen if I die, this world won't bother about me, why should I bother about this world? This world has rejected my Lord, my Savior, my Brother Jesus Christ, who is the only Son of God, so there is no way that they won't reject me.

God, I know You listens to my prayer, every one of them, You loves me, You cares about me, even though it takes me to hate You, You still loves me when I realised that, You did all the things just to protect me. I have faith that in You my God, my Father, You are the Almighty One that nothing is impossible in You, You planned for us, our role, our purpose, to glorify and magnify Your Name, there is an incredible joy in me, when I felt Your presence, when I heard Your voice, its like, Father calling me, and I shall happily reply with yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment