I used to love rock and pop songs, but after I listen to christian songs, I found out that nowadays the songs are meaningless, like Lady Gaga, her songs full of crap, what Poker Face, Bad Romance, or whatever it is. I just browsed through Billboard Top 50 Singles for this week, I was shocked to see Like A G6 is no.1. This song is a party song, and its totally meaningless, like I Gotta Feeling from B.E.P. People who lives in this age, doesn't know that a song, is actually a mixture of emotions, beautiful meanings, like a poem, to someone or something you love.
My Savior,My God by Aaron Shust, is a beautiful song, its a totally different feeling when you listening to modern songs and christian songs, when you're listening to christian songs, you will feel like you're in another realm, peaceful, joy, not like modern songs, Like A G6, its about sex, self-seeking, self pleasure, and all links to sin. No wonder nowadays the teenagers like to club, bad influences from medias, what's the point of getting drunk and wasted and end up destroying your body? 1 Corinthians 3:16, we are the temples of God, and God's Spirit lives in us. And if we dirty the temple, which is we sin and do not obey God, the Spirit will go away. Do not seek things that pleasures your body, as the body will decay but not the spirit. It is our spirits that we have to take care of, because our spirit is everlasting and only God can destroys it. I'm not of afraid of man, what they can do to me? Destroys my body, but my spirit still lives.
Its ironic that we fear man more than we fear God, man's word cannot kill us, but it is the God's word that will destroys us. Man can't do a thing, as we are all the same, we are all sinners, not even Satan can destroy my spirit, only God can destroy my spirit. I encourage everyone to fear God, because He is the Almighty.
Man's law is nothing but a piece of paper, and there's nothing significant out of it. It is God's law that is powerful. But yet it is not the law that saves us, but the Grace of God, the Love of the Son, Jesus Christ that died for us on the cross and through Him we are saved. He purchased our spirit and soul with His blood. We belong to Him.
Blessed be the name of the Lord, when the darkness closes in, still I will say blessed be the name of the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment