Just finished my quiz today, and I messed up the quiz. Anyway, exams are coming, so I should be worrying about the exams rather than crying over my quiz, though I could have studied harder for my quiz.
There's always this thing, that I keep on wondering how should I handle it, and voila it is the relationship. I failed lots of time, if there's an exam for it, I could have retained for many years. A lot of people says that relationship is easy if you know how to handle it, but I guess the theory is wrong, because even if you know how to handle your relationship, it's just your part, there's another part, which is her part.
Relationship is always complicating, since the start of the first date, to courtship, to marriage, to family, and to death. How I wish it will be as easy as studying biology, if you understand the concept, for example PCR, you can use that concept anywhere, but it is totally different from relationship. You understand your current "situation" doesn't mean that you will understand the next one.
It is hard, really hard, if you are going to find the one that is going to spend her whole life with you, yea that is going to be hard. It is easy to just find any random girl to be your girl friend, but 90% of the time, you will just have fun and move on. That happened to me lots of time, I get the girl, after awhile, things changed, breakup, and move on, and get another girl.
I stopped behaving like that, I hope. I changed my view, what I truly wanted. Girls like bad boys, yea that's true, but at the end of the day, you are still a boy, and that girl is just another typical girl. Good guys are not easy to be, but the reason we are being good, is because we understand what we want, and hopefully she has the same mindset, and wanting the same thing.
I'm drunk anyway, just finished gathering with my friends. I met this girl, she's being nice, I know. I guess I like her, just hope that everything goes well, and I really hope that we can have something special between us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment