It's been so long since I post something on this blog, been really busy with studies, sports and stuffs. Thinking back the first year, in Ngee Ann Poly, everything seems to pass by so fast, that I realised that I had missed out alot of things, made a lot of right and wrong choices. I can't really say that stay in Biomedical Sciences is a good choice or went into Biomedical Lab Technology is a wrong choice, both gave me different experience, and different exposure of life. If I had stay in BMS, then I will missed out some important lessons, and lead a different kind of life than what I'm having now, though I really want to stay in BMS if I had a second chance, but I feel content with what I have now.
I remembered a friend of mine told me this, we are humans and we will make mistakes whether we like it or not. But there are some mistakes that we can avoid and there are some mistakes that are irreversible.But if really we made such mistakes, take it as a lesson of life, and move on and never ever repeat the mistake again.
When he told me this, I was like, who will ever make such serious mistakes, and soon enough I realized that I made a really big mistake that nearly destroy myself and my future. You won't know until you did it, and the truth is always painful, but that's when we start to grow,mentally and emotionally.
God really help me to get through this entire situation. I may suffered more if I didn't listen to God, I may not even finish my studies. No matter how many times I fail, God will always be there to lift me up again. Live by faith and not by sight. God will always be with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment