Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Power of Word, The Power of Healing, The Power of God

Today woke up and I got stuck on my bed, my bed loved me so much that it doesn't want me to go anywhere. Well I got up anyways, attended the 2nd service, I remembered that there's a pastor from US a gonna preach to us, but I forgot what is it about, his name is Richard Roberts, son of Oral Roberts, ministry of healing. He gave a lot of testimonies, about how people were healed through "touch".

Healing is one of the gifts from God, and here he is, Richard Roberts, the one that gonna help us, to learn how to use the word of God, to heal people. There 3 methods to heal people, 1st, by touching. Through your hands, and faith, you're passing God's power from God into him/her, and pray in the authority of Jesus Christ, ask the thing to come out from the person. Well I did that with a lady, she was shy =.=lll then I have to reach my hands to hers, and I prayed for her, then she told me she felt something when into her. LOL! not dirty things of course. I can feel that there's a flow from me towards her. 2nd methods is by sending the word, is the same thing as the 1st method, just that, you imagine that, you're sending something, like you're sending powers, here is your faith, send your faith into that person, and pray in the name of Jesus Christ and rebuke the negative. 3rd method is like what they show in the movie, the holy water, or oil or clothes, you pray and imagine you put your prayers into the object, and let the person receives it. Of course, everything happens because of God not us. It is God that heals the sick and rebuke the devil, but we as believers, we have to believe and have faith in our prayers, and believes that our prayers will happen.

Prayers doesn't need to be long and naggy, come to God boldly and righteous, and believes in Him that He is the Almighty God, which makes impossible into possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment