Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Memorizing verses

Memorizing verses is a joy, and everytime you finish memorize a verse, you can feel that you're much more closer to God. I recently just started to memorize verse. Its not alot, but I know someday I can memorize the whole book.

Its been 3rd time that God talks about the Cost of Following Jesus to me. The first time is during a cell group with Andre, I flipped through Luke, and the verses captured me, I pondered on it quite some time but i still dun get it. 2nd time its through Andre's work, reminds me of the Cost of Following Jesus, and 3rd time is through yesterday's cell group.

Its not easy to following Jesus, but if its His calling, I will, surely follow Him, let the dead bury their own dead, and I go proclaim the kingdom of God.

"No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the Kingdom of God." Luke 9:62

No comments:

Post a Comment