Sunday, November 15, 2009
1.5 years in Singapore
Quite awhile since I wrote something , It's been about one and a half years I stayed in Singapore ,yeah its true I got homesick ,but it's just a few months or less .Singapore lifestyle is quite the same as Malaysia ,but the weather is nicer than Malaysia XD .Coming to Singapore let me learned alot of things ,like how to take care of myself ,be discipline ,but one thing is ,human can't live without friends .Sometimes you'll find that some friends are like using you or anything ,but not all of them ,some can be really supporting ,helpful ,and make your day ,a very good day. Sometimes can be quite lonely ,so ,find something meaningful to do ,like community service ,join some clubs ,or hang out with friends .Studying here is quite stressful sometimes ,so got to know how to relax .I find that Singapore's quite a peaceful place ,but very competitive .Erm...(having a headache now) ,will put some photos and updates next time =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment